Question
Posted by: Nkok0 | 2009/12/16

Feelings

My feelings for this man are getting stronger everyday, I feel like they are taking over my life. Constantly on my mind. I can easily say I' m in love even when I know there' s no way I can love someone I don' t know. I hav never experienced anything like this in my life. Evn with my husband, he had to work hard before I fell in love with him.
I' m curious though DO GUYS FEEL OVERWHELMED BY DEEP FEELINGS TOO WHEN THEY LIKE A GIRL???
I' m curious how he feels abt me, if he thiks abt me as much as I' m think abt him.

I very much doubt that he feels about you anything like what you feel for him. Its uncommon for men to get so obsessive about an affair. And when you write of loving someone you don't know - how could he love you ? YOu would be wise to see a counsellor to explore why you are feeling so excessively in love, as it sounds as though it arises from something within your mind more than in an actual relationship itself

1