Question
Posted by: Dee | 2010-11-09

Feeling used

I earn triple the salary my husband earns. Both of us contribute to our household expenses accordingly to our earnings i.e. I pay bond, school fees, vehicles &  extra’ s we need and he pays food &  rates. At the end of every month his mum and sister is asking him for money, I don’ t mind as he has contributed to the household and the rest of his money is for his enjoyment. My problem is that I’ m feeling used, I’ m always having to buy things for people and the house, he gives his mum and sister money but can’ t buy me or our daughter a gift to so how much we are appreciated in his life. I’ m also miffed because he wants to have a big party &  we busy remodelling our house and it’ s expected that I pay for it all. Just needed a place to vent, I’ m feeling really used and under appreciated.

I'm sure I've seen this question before, very recently, and have already answered it

1