Question
Posted by: Gill | 2009/10/19

Feeling Unwell

Over the past few months I have been experiencing the following symptoms:
Random Nausea every other day , normally in the evening
Carpel tunnel syndrome or something similar, writs and hands stiff and sore
Painful joints on my hand
Extreme hair loss over the past 6 months
Shaking
Irregular menstruation and spotting.
Cloudy mind,
Symptoms of a UTI or bladder infection, usually goes away after one day citric soda
My GP has put it all down to stress (my son has was diagnosed with a chronic illness early in the year and it’ s been roller coaster ride the entire year) I just can’ t shake the feeling there is something wrong with me.

Hallo Gill
He should at least test your thyroid hormone levels (for hypothyroidism) and esterogen levels ( perimenopause) and also evaluate for auto immune diseases like rheumatoid arthritis. Otherwise ask him to refer you to a physician for a second opinion

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/10/19

Hallo Gill

Reply to cyberdoc