Question
Posted by: Sandile | 2012/06/13

Feeling unfulfilled

I have been living overseas for as as long as I have been married.12 years. We have two lovely children together. I am educated within the arts but due to lack of job I have decide to study teaching in my a foreign language. My husband has just come out of a long and serious depression work related. It has been tough. Now he has found a new job and seem happy. I on the other hand I feel unfullfilled and limited. I have always played with the thought of maybe if I left my husband I will be much happier especially during his depression. I find myself drooling over gorgeous men and sometimes dreaming about them. This makes me negative and resentful towards my husband like he is holding me back. I am aware that I do not want my children to be divorced children like myself. But sometimes I cannot help feeling if I left my husband I can persue my dreams, one of them is to start a business. I feel lost. Another thing I have this girlfriend of mine who seems to have it all. a handsome husband with his own business, car, house, and she is a stay at home mom. I find myself being envious of her life, which is really sad. help me. By the way I am in my mid- 30s.

Depending on whether there's medical aid or something similar attached to his job , and on wherever it is you are both living, is counselling / psychotherapy an option available for you ? The sort of fantasies you are finding comforting right now, including the drooling, are highly unlikely to actually bring you any happiness opr satisfaction in reality.
You seem to want to be able to blame your husband, though it doesn't sound as though he is actually "holding you back" - and if you left him, and failed on your own, who could you blame then ?
Why would it be in any way easier for you to start a business if you left your husband ? You'd have higher personal expenses and would need to fund the business, and without any support or encouragement, or anyone to discuss it with. Is that any improvement ?

2
Posted by: Saya | 2012/07/05

THANK YOU! You are absolutely right, and I am rlaley amazed at how easily some are being duped into a militant response They can call it peaceful if they like, but as you know, it sometimes doesn''t matter what the good intentions of a few who start a movement is especially when others who ARE militant will join themselves to it What matters is how is the goverment going to perceive it (I''m speaking of this Restore America plan some are getting involved in). Just crazy, imho. I am NOT a patriot. I am NOT a teapartier. My citizenship is not of this world, so I have no dog in the fight. I pray that others discover where their citizenship lies, before they suffer irreparable harm as a result. As for me and my house .we will serve the Lord. Good word, Glenn.cheryl

Reply to Saya