Question
Posted by: Masia | 2008/09/26

Feeling unattractive

Im 28 living with my fiancee and Im expecting my first child,(will be born in 2months)the problem is that we had an argument last month about him sending another women an sms and I was told she' s just a friend.I wanted to pack my things and go home it was at nite and he apologised and told me how much he loved me.He bought me a voucher at " Perfect 10"  to calm my nerves cause I was crying.Now yesterday he sent another one its a new girl and said" here' s my new number babs"  How can he call another women babs if she is his friend and Im staritng to doubt him.We' ve been together for 7 years and I feel maybe just because Im pregnant Im no longer beautiful and I lost my job.I try by all means to look good but since yesterday Im not ok and its affecting my baby somehow now I dont even eat.Please help me I dont want to lose this child because of stress.Do u think Im selfish.

Imagine how much happier the world would be without SMS ! His explanations for the unnecessary SMS sound very lame. Pregnant women are more, not less beautiful, and any decent spouse doesn't use a partner's pregnancy as an excuse to flirt with others. Dont blame yourself because he was a silly little boy. Remind him of his responsibility, especially at this time, to think of you and the pregnancy and the baby, and to avoid even the possibile accidental appearance of infidelity or flirting --- of course you're not selfish. But talk it through, with maybe a family member or counsellor to help

1
Posted by: d | 2008/09/26

I dont think u are men do these things and its never wrong in there eyes you should set the boundaries beause if he carrys on like this it will contiue I am talking from exp the next best thing u will start becoming insecure someone you were never
Dont let him turn you into something you not
Be strong and put your foot down

Reply to d