Question
Posted by: Ernie | 2009-05-30

Feeling the cold

Hi there  I' m 63 + the last 2 yrs. I' ve been feeling the cold weather very much more than before. My wife + I used to have about the same level of tolerance to cold but now I feel it much more than she does. I get chillblanes in winter but taking grapeseed extract helps a lot. Last night we had 4 blankets on + I was only just warm enough. My wife did not feel cold at all. She says maybee I' ve circulation problems. Apart from this I' m healthy. What could I do about this. Here in the Karoo we get very cold winters with very dry air. Been living here many years already.

Ernie

I suggest that you consult your doctor for a thorough examination and tests to rule out any underlying pathology like high blood pressure, diabetes and an underactive thyroid.