Question
Posted by: help | 2010/01/18

feeling terrible

hi doc, not sure if I' m suffering from spastic colon.. or I have a bug..i' ve been extremely stressed lately and I lost my appetite then started becoming very bloated and had stomach pain, I' m nauseous, and have diarea.my tummy feels empty and full of bubbles and its sore because of it,but the mere smell of food makes me nauseous. should I give it a few days or just go see my doc?

Hallo Help
No I think you should see your doctor, you may have a peptic ulcer or gastritis.

2
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/01/19

Hallo Help

Reply to cyberdoc
Posted by: help | 2010/01/18

.. I don' t seem to have a fever.. if its a bug how did I get this if I work from home and no1 in my family feels this way? thank you!

Reply to help