Question
Posted by: vivendim | 2011-11-04

Feeling symptoms usually disappear after masturbation

Hi, since about three years I noticed sexual dysfunction and when I abstain from masturbating for just a week I feel strong headache, irritation,depression,loss of appetite, sense of burning and redness in my eyes....and when I masturbate all these symptoms disappear just after ejaculation. so what could this mean? I became forcing myself to doing sex everyday just to keep myself away from these symptoms.

Sexual activity is quite known to assist the partaker to release a lot of pent-up tension and frustration. IT is important to be careful of describing your concern as a dysfunction as it might just be a reaction to pent-up frustration that gets alleviated by sexual release. Men’s need for sexual release is based on actual physical, hormonal needs. Many studies agree that because of sperm production, natural testosterone, and other factors, men naturally want sexual release about every seventy-two hours, or three days. I attach this interesting article for you that I am sure will explain some of the “symptoms’ you experience in the absence of sex - http://site.themarriagebed.com/physiology-of-the-male-sex-drive
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

1
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011-11-04

Reply to Sexologist