Question
Posted by: ANON | 2012/05/31

FEELING SAD

Hi i am on serdep for a year now. i am in a relationship with a very good man. we are realy good partners as we can talk for hours and do things together. I am divorced and 45 years old.

what bother me is that i sometimes feel sad without knowing why. i sometimes feel just to sit and cry.....it bother me as i love my partner and we have a good understanding between us.

Is the Serdep ( an antidepressant ) prescribed by your GP, or recommended by a specialist psychiatrist ? It sounds as though you would benefit from a more careful re-assessment and re-consideration of the diagnosis, and the treatment. Sounds like you're in a good and supportive relationship, and maybe these crying spells represent a degree of the depression which has not yet responded properly to treatment. Maybe a different AD could suit you better and clear this up.

1