Question
Posted by: Worried | 2010/07/07

Feeling nausea and sore breasts

I have a 34 day cyle before my last period. Then last month my period were late. I ended having a period on day 48 (24 June).It were a normal 5 day period.(Just a bit less bleeding and darker than before) But on 1 July I started feeling nausea and my breasts are sore. I know I can''t be preganat,because it''s to early. But why do I feel like this. My nausea gets triggered by a smell. And my breasts feel like it does when I have a period.
What can be the reason for feeling like this? I don''t have diaria of constipation,so it can''t be an unset tummy/bug.
Why am I feeling nausea for a week?

It could be a hormonal disturbance but I would suggest that you see your doctor.

5
Posted by: Maryanne | 2010/07/26

Congratulations... :-)

Reply to Maryanne

Posted by: T | 2010/07/08

You might wait a while to get a response from the Gynaedoc, so why dont you just try a home pregnancy test or a blood test - think the blood test will be the safest if it is too early to test cause it will definately show up then! Good luck. Hope the outcome is what you want!

Reply to T
Posted by: Worried | 2010/07/08

Zan,I would not mind being pregnant,since I''m 35 and the Dr gave us verylittle chance to concieve.
My son where born after 4 yearsof trying. The I had a miscarraige 2 years after my son''s birth. It''s been 5 years after the MC,so I would really not mind being pregnant,but to be honist I don''t think I am. Maybe it''s just mix hormones?
Dr ,what do you think?

Reply to Worried
Posted by: zan | 2010/07/08

yes sweety u are pregg

Reply to zan