Posted by: Zexeon | 2009-07-24

Feeling much beter today

I had a good nights rest as I did hear the dog barking but it didn' t bother me that much. I' ve sorted out most of my thoughts and have to conclude tat I have a lot of stupid thoughts as it doesn' t help any I worry about stuff that might even never happen so rather I' ll handle it if it does ... I got more sleeping tablets although I don' t want to use it as yesterday was the first in a long time but necessary (I think it counter acts my effors to loose weigt). I treated mu daugter to the restaurant and was so pleased with the service that I feel much beter. You all must have a wonderful weekend. :-)

Hi Z,
I'm so pleased to hear that you had a good day. Never forget the good days --- on the occasional bad days, when things seem so awful, remember that there are also good days.
Sounds like youre making an important distinction. Some things we need to worry about for a while because the worying can actually help to solve the problem. Where the worrying itself becomes a bad habit, like wheels spinning in the sand, it gets us nowhere at all, then it is purposeless and not worth wasting time on.
Many more happy days ( and meals !)

Posted by: Kay in Gtown | 2009-07-24

I don' t even know you, but I am so glad for you... :)

Reply to Kay in Gtown