Question
Posted by: SUZY | 2009-02-16

Feeling faint, tired, miserable

I am 22 years old, and have lately been suffering from fatigue. It also seems like i am unable to quench my thirst, and urinate often. I picked up a bit of weight. Last night i felt so light-headed, i stood over the basin and splashed my face with water for about 10 minutes because it felt like i was about to faint. I was disoriented and shaking and very pale.
Why can this be? It is the second time i felt like this. Today i also feel a bit disconnected from my surroundings, light-headed and my face is burning up

Dear Suzy
Please have your bloodsugar tested - you may have signs of diabetes