Question
Posted by: Jane | 2010/04/06

Feeling drained after flue

Hi, Doc

I am recovering from flu, spent the whole weekend in bed taking Flusin and Duro-tuss for cough, the cought is still there but i am feeling a bit better in terms of the body pains etc, however i feel so drained and weak, i do not have energy at all, i have not been eating well due to apetite loss and nausea this weekend, should i see a doctor or is there any energy booster i can get over the counter

regards

Jane

Jane

Your symptoms are perfectly normal after the flu and I suggest at least five days of strict bed rest. You can supplement with Vitamin C, Selenium and Zinc tablets.