Question
Posted by: arnie | 2010-06-28

feeling down

i promised my boyfriend i will pay his weekly ticket for the train, but could not make it with the money. this morning i told him i dont have the money and he told me to fock out of his life as i make his life misrable. he did not even listen to why i dont have the money.

Now i think maybe i should leave him see that he want this, so many times he told me to get out of his life and then days after he is nice again. this is confusing me as when we have trouble he always say i must get out of his life, but when things is fine and i have money then he is very nice.

It is HIM, obviously, who makes his own life miserable, and he should not be allowed to make your life miserable. Why does he need a weekly ticket for the train ? Unless it is to go to work, or to genuinely look for work, it's a luxury he doesn't need. If it is to go to work, why can't he aford to pay for the ticket himself ? What else does he spend his earnings on ?

He has no right to be so ungrateful and so rude to you for not giving him the money he wants - his duty is to work to provide it for himself, and to be grateful when you help WHEN you can afford to do so. It is not acceptable for him to keep having little childish temper tantrums and telling you to get out of his life - go ahead and get out of his life, or, rather, get him out of your life - what benefit is he to you ?

If he's only nice to you when you have money, this is more like prostitution than a relationship, and he should go and sell himself to someone else.

3
Posted by: zan | 2010-06-29

leave him coz he using u in so many ways............u mite love him but u do for all wrng reasons

Reply to zan
Posted by: Well | 2010-06-28

Leave him, he is a selfish bustard and he is using u .

Reply to Well