Question
Posted by: dj | 2008-12-12

feeling down

im feeling quite down today.
is there something i can get over the counter or anything else i can do or take to uplift myself.
i feel like i just wanna creep into a small corner and cry.but will i feel better after that.and i cant do it rite now cos im at work.

There is nothing chemical that is safe or effective to give one a quick lift of spirits when needed. Even alcohol has the snag that it tends to amplify the mood youre already in, so it'd probably make you more miserable. You wouldnt be the first person at work to seek out a little used loo for a good cry. And yes, call a friend or family to talk about it for a while

5
Posted by: doll | 2008-12-12

have a good long bath with Radox or something with an aroma and then pour your favourite perfume and light candles, just romance your soul... it might help!!!

Reply to doll
Posted by: DINEO | 2008-12-12

Play bubbles

Reply to DINEO
Posted by: dj | 2008-12-12

will take my son to the park this afternoon..thnx everyone

Reply to dj
Posted by: scorpio | 2008-12-12

Do some exercise - its probably the last thing on your mind. But a good run always lifts my mood!!

Reply to scorpio
Posted by: whatswrong | 2008-12-12

why dont you call a close friend or family member and talk about why you are feeling down? there must be a trigger thought pattern thats influencing your emotions...best thing to do is talk to someone about it....maybe they can talk you " up" ?

Reply to whatswrong