Posted by: Dizzy!! | 2013-01-24

Feeling Dizzy, numb and Nauseous all the time

Hey there... Im dizzy, and the world is spinning around me @ 100miles p/h most of every day, i get Nauseous almost every time i eat something, its like as soon as i eat i start to feel worse (dizzy,numb and Nauseous) Doesnt matter what i eat or when it always have the same effect. sometimes worse than others. And i feel numb as soon as im dizzy, not like tired my body just feels numb like everything is an effort all of a sudden but i dont feel sleepy. I am unbalansed and my eyes struggle to focus when im really dizzy. ive been to a few docters and nothing seems to help. I dont know where to start to look for a solution. But i am sick of feeling like this everyday..

I suggest that you consult an ENT specialist for an examination, as your nausea and dizzyness can be related to sinusitis. I also suggest that you consult a gastroenterologist for a gastroscopy to evaluate if you have severe gastric reflux or a gastric ulcer that can be the cause for your nausea after eating. Ask your doctor to test for diabetes and hypothyroidism. He should also investigate to see if you have an electrolyte disturbance.

Please keep me posted, as I would really like to know about the outcome.