Posted by: nikita | 2012-03-05

feeling dizzy and runny tummies

on friday i had a running tummy throughout the nighh until saturday morning, i forced myself out of bed and clean , do the washing and
i started feeling dizzy and i lost apetite and in the midday i forced myself to have porridge but i slept the most of the day . Sunday was fine but as soon as i eat pap i felt bloated and fatigue until i had Rennie and felt relieved , after burping too much and taking out too much gas i felt better ,. this morning at work i still feel lightheaded and weak , pls help.

Your symptoms are most likely due to dehydration after the running tummy. You have to rehydrate yourself by drinking a lot of clear fluids. Ask your pharmacist for Rehidrate sachets. If you do not feel better within a day or two, consult your doctor.