Question
Posted by: TPC | 2011-07-01

Feeling bad

Good day. I have different symptoms but do not know if they are related. I have a headache 24/7 and take at least 1 Myprodol per day. I have severe heartburn after I have eaten and constant lower back pain. I sometimes have tummy cramps as well. I am very tired all the time although I sleep at least 7 hours at night. I feel dizzy regularly. I am on Cymgen for the last year and am sure the Cymgen is not causin gany of this. Any advise please as I feel to ashame to go to my GP as I feel like a " mouner" .

TPC

You are experiencing severe side effects from Cymgen and I suggest that you consult your doctor for a prescription for an alternative anti-depressant like Cipralex, which should have far less side-effects.