Posted by: boo | 2009-01-22

Feeling a little better

So I went to see him today he wasnt overly happy but thats just him I just stick with him because hes is very up to date and good!He tells me I need to get on with my life and I must not treat every symptom as a problem he says anyone can get aids or a heart attack. He has kept me on 40mg of cipramil and rivotril if necessary 0.25mg he says take that dose of rivotril if I feel the need to be reassured rather than troubling people! lol He has recommeded CBT for me but I must see a psychologist Im thinking about it on the whole feeling abit better I still worry when I am alone about you know what! I mean I do have allergies and have a tendency to get atopic (eczema)am I at risk for steven johnsons?Thoughts like that would linger in my head (when im alone) Im working to throw them out I am resuming gym tomorrow as the wax finanally came out today feeling great now that I aint spinning thanks for your replies!

Thanks for the feedback, and good that you have confidence in your doc. He's right, if one treats every symptom that arises as a major threat to life, one will not have time to enjoy living in the meantime. Sounds like some sensible advice there --- Some people find 20 mg Cipramil enough for them, some do need 40, and do better on it. And yes, if getting het up, talk to the Rivotril ! I agree with the sugegstion of CBT, which could be especially effective in helping you kick the habit of over-worrying, and in how to dislodge those persistent worries that lodge in your head. And it usually, need not last long, though it's benefits do. I don't see why you would be any more at risk of Stevens Johnson than any member of the current cricket team. So add to your gym regime, an exercise of Tossing the Bad Thoughts out the WIndow.