Question
Posted by: Chacha | 2012/05/04

FEEL STUPID

met a guy in december clicked from the on set it was great until i realised he has insecurity and trust issues he doesnt trust me at all he has a problem with men calling me and wants to drop me and take me everywere i want to go wen i receive a chat on my phone he says its my men am so sad and drained constantly have to explain myself he lies about coming to see me at work and i wasnt there i have been called a bitch a liar and a cheat because my ex called me and i didnt tell him and at that time of the call he was giving me the silent treatment a week doesnt passby were i dont do anything wrong i have also said things that i bad to him as well as i thot i was defending myself but he always seems to hurt me even more he is self employed and the money is an issue i have lent him so much money for him to rus the bussiness but i still feel unappreciated because he says the only thing i hv ever done was to support him financialy but i met him with two kids and i loved them as my own.its so bad right now and the sad part is that i was open about my past relationships to him and i regret it cos weneva we fight he tells me about my exex and says that y they did wat they did to me wat kills me even more now is that i am pregnant with his child. i am at a loss right now dont know wat to do

Its a very new relationship, but he sounds excessively insecure and controlling, and not someone likely to make a happy relationship with you ( or, actually, with anyone else ). You deserve someone far, far better than him. Certainly don't give him any more money - he;'s using you as a source of cash, as someone to blame for his mistakes, and someone to help him feel better whe he really doesn't deserve it.
Its awful that you are pregnant with his child. See a counsellor to explore all your options, but don't assuem that the pregnancy means that you have to stay with this inadequate and selfish guy

3
Posted by: Bobo | 2012/05/08

Try making more use of puncuations and maybe the situation will improve......?

Reply to Bobo
Posted by: lump | 2012/05/04

Try seeing a therapist for therapy and work through it you still love this man if that doesn''t work don''t waste your energy dump him. You sound at your wits end at the momment and if therapy won''t resolve it and you financially secure by yourself opt out

Reply to lump