Question
Posted by: rally | 2010/08/16

feel lost but have to pull through

I left my boyfriend as his money demands became to much. we use to quarall about money all the fime. he is always looking for money and asking me money. 2 weeks ago he told me that i have to pay his eletric bill or buy him a jeans. he also became very nasty with me when we together. say bad things to me.

i decided i am not going to pay his bills. then he said to me he is going to charged me for sex and this is when i decided enough is enough. I though feel very loney without him missing him. was this the right thing to do to chuck him out as i feel depressed without him.i saw him on the train last week and he just ignored me. when he saw me in the train he stand up and went to another carriage.

i am confused. did he used me all the time and now that i want to stopped it become ugly. please advise.

Pity your boyfriend seems to have been no sort of man. And doesn't he know what people call someone who charges for having sex ? I understant that giving up a bad habit ( and that is what he was ) isn't easy, though it's hard to understand what you could miss about such a seedy and awful character. You may deserve some counselling to work on your self-esteem if you ever thought you deserved a parasite like that in your life.
It does indeed sound as though he was using you, and got angry when you very sensibly stopped allowing him to do so. Well done - and move on, proudly, without him. Let the leech find someone else's blood to suck.

2
Posted by: Unique | 2010/08/16

CHARGE you for sex!!! whay does he think its fr you only. it supposed to be mutual

you did the right thing! if you initiate contact he''ll treat you worse ''cos he''ll be sure that you need him.

Reply to Unique