Question
Posted by: ally | 2011/09/14

feel lost

i am seeing a shrienk but she is on a course for a month.
i am on serdep. i feel so lost.wanted to drink tablets saturday night. i am in a relationship with someone but are not sure how i feel or if i can trust him. i slept with a friend saturday and felt bad about it....my boyfriend use to come a lot or call but lately dont call at all. but when he is with me say he care a lot for me. i realy dont know where i stand with him.must i break off the relationship or just take it day by day. my emotions is running up and down.

Any shrink or doctor needs to make proper provision for a locum, for someone to cover for any concerns among their patients when they are away for more thamn a couple of days, let alone a month. Have you checked with your shrink's office who he said you should call while he/she was away ?
From your comments, you need and deserve a great deal more than merely medicine. Relationshuip problems always need counselling and not only chemicals.
It sounds very unwise for you to have slept with someone new last weekend, while you were still feeling upset and unwell - sleeping with other people never solves problems.

1