Question
Posted by: Ob | 2009/10/27

Feel like mastubating

Hi Doc,
I never reach an orgasm through penetration, i normally stimulate myself after sex or without sex, and when i do to my clit it takes long maybe an hour or so.
Now i' m at work, I so feel like mastubating, i dont know what to do, cos i' m not suppose to leave my desk for longer than an hour. Is there any quicker way to mastubate? cos even alone at home i even get tired, but eventually i get there. What can i do now, i' m so hot and frustrated.

Many women experience difficulty reaching an orgasm just with penetration. Most of the time clitoral stimulation during penetration, or after or before is necessary. It might be worth it for you to explore your body more and play around with fantasies in your head and softer and harder touches on the clitoris and experiment to see what works for you.
You are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za – sexual assignments – self-exploration.
You are also welcome to contact our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted to get in touch with a therapist as close a possible to you.

4
Posted by: sexologist | 2009/10/28

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Ob | 2009/10/27

Topdog, that must cost a fortune, thanks love, perhaps now that i no longer have a boyfriend, its time i vzt an adult shop.
Manyoba, i will practice that when i get home, thank you.
They said my clit is allocated too far from my passage, i wll try that, cos i don' t like inserting my finger it' s too yark for me.

thank you guys.

Reply to Ob
Posted by: topdog | 2009/10/27

hi ob.buy a -|- sucker.its like a pantie with a vibrating part that u put inside of ur pantie.it has a remote that u can operate.so u are the 1 that controls it.

Reply to topdog
Posted by: Manyoba | 2009/10/27

There is only one thing i can think about, maybe you are touching the wrong side or touching it hard, you need to be gentle on the clit, most so play with your lips and go up to the clit, push your finger inside slowly and take it out and play with the clit and the lips, you wont take too much time. Or maybe watch porn while mastubating.

Reply to Manyoba