Question
Posted by: gustavo | 2010-12-08

feel like im drained in

hey I''m 20. Male and I have a question I been having a persistent rash that occurs on back.chest.arms.and some times face its usually a pus-like pimple outbreak and my symptoms are nausa lighthead fatique..and also I''ve notice my eyes are straining and having dark circles it seems the dark circles get darker daily..I have trouble passing Urine meaning burning.also I have these strange tiny white egg-like bumps there all over my gentials and shaft.they don''t hurt at all but sometimes I have a single pimple like bump appaer n it looks like a white head pimple..plus the same tiny white egg like bumps are over my eye under skin and below it also..I have notice the bumps like warmth..the rash usually go''s away then comes back..I had headaches for like a week straight but went away. I feel always hot to touch..I feel like something is sucking my blood.. I hear strange popping sound towards the back of the head and it never gos alway..please help I feel like I''m dieing little by litte!!!!!!!!!!

Hallo Gustavo
The rash you are getting may be folliculitis (infection of the hair follicles) and you may have anemia with a kidney condition. I really think that you should see a doctor for a full medical examination, some blood tests and a urine test.You may need antibiotics for the rash.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-12-08

Hallo Gustavo
dr Bets