Feel like hitting people with a hammer

I have to put down tools so I will not hit someone for no reason.
I feel like I have to or I might swing it at my wife or a friend for no reason

Well, obviously, that could be serious. Lock away all tools and similar potential weapons, and give the key(s) to your wife, or better still, perhaps, a friend living elsewhere, to keep safely. Call Lifeline ( number on this page ) and arrange to see a local shrink a.s.a.p. for assessment and advice. Whatever the reason for these impulses and irritability, it can be identified and relieved. Do so for your own sake as well as that of others.

Posted by: Me too ! | 2009-05-05

Me too, especialy those people and presenters who discuss politics and racism on the radio, non stop, on and on and on and on !

Reply to Me too !
Posted by: Kelly | 2009-05-04

Shuks!I hope I don' t know you!

Reply to Kelly