Question
Posted by: Zexeon | 2013/02/20

Feel like eating or sleeping if I''ve got noting to do ...

... I was in hospital for 2 weeks in Jan. and got lots of meds like Risperdal consta 50mg, Epilim CR 500,Truvalin 200 x 2 tablettes, Probiflora, Slow-mag, Eltroxin and bilocor 5mg. Then recently I went to bed at 19:00 and struggled to get out of bed so I reduced the Truvalin to 1 tablette at night but still feel like sleeping if I''m not busy, should I stop the Truvalin totally? I seem to eat much more bread, potatoes ect. but luckely I still loose approx. 500g per day. I''m really trying not to eat as much from today as I might just stop loosing weight and gain some which I won''t like.

Sounds like an unusual and very complex combination of drugs used ordinarily for different purposes. Only your own doctor is likely to be able to explain properly what each of these is and why they are being used.
Truvalin, I think, is a generic form of Seroquel, and drowsiness is one of its potential side-effects. I absolutely cannot, at this distance recommend stopping or changing any of these meds - thsi needs to be discussed with your prescribing doc.

6
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/12/28

I am currently on truvalin don't know how long I'll be on it as I am in a clinic for depression...will it affect me and my husband having any kids as I am only 26 and we are keen on trying for a baby we married a year now but I do have a son of 4 years old...desperately need help seriously please someone anyone

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/12/28

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/12/28

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/03/30

I am gaining a lot of weight with my Travulin. Can I stop drinking it?

Posted by: Gary | 2014/09/18

I use to start off with truvalin 300mg x1 at night before bedtime, I slept with no problem but started to gain weight. After 6 months I went on a lower doses of 200mg x1 at bedtime and it had the same affect. After 6 months I went on 100mg x1 at bedtime, I am losing weight but am battling to sleep now. Shout I go back on the 200mg?

Reply to Gary
Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/06/17

have been on seroquel for 2 years and it has changed my life. feel stable and calm no manic phases or deppressive times. have changed to truvalin and it's 100%. have struggled with bipolar for my whole life am now 60. am very thankful for this drug.