Question
Posted by: Ella | 2009/10/15

feel funny

i got my period 3 - 4 days early on saturday. It was very heavy and lasted until tuesday night. Since sunday i have felt very tired and nauseous i have had very little apitite. (i actually threw at my yoga class on monday) today i have a pretty bad headache and a funny pain by my hips (lower abdomen) feels prickly. I did a pregnancy test yesterday as we are trying to conceive and it was of course negative. today i also had a discharge that was quite thick with small amounts of blood in it (i assumed this is just left over from my period)

What could the problem be?

It may just be hormonal. I would suggest that you wait and see what happens next month.

1