Posted by: Cindy | 2009-01-15

Hi I would just like to know if a guy can feel when a woman has an orgasm. My boyfriend once told me that he can feel when I come and it' s'  magic over his penis. But sometimes I would cum and then continue having sex and he will ask me if i have cum yet. I don' t understand. When do they feel it and when not

Men usually can feel when a woman reaches an orgasm by the contractions of the pelvic muscles around the penis. Sometimes the contractions might not be as intense as other times and those might be the times that he might be confused. Some women also are able to have multiple orgasms – a strange phenomenon for some men – and by the sound of it that is what you experience at times. Maybe you should explain that t him and settle his confusion.

Posted by: dcs | 2009-01-15

Cindy, i can tel my wife has come by her goose bumps and not from the feeling inside her....

Reply to dcs