Posted by: Flowergirl | 2009-04-14

Feeding Boerboel Puppy

What can i feed my 8 week old boerboel puppy. I have him on Bobtail puppy food - pellets. He does not look very intrested in this food and when he does eat his stomach is very runny.

Dear Flowergirl

Vets choice, Hills, eukanuba, Royal Canin etc

Posted by: Wandile | 2016-08-09

Guys please help, we just got a 8 weeks old Boerboel, he is not eating as much as he should and eats very slowly when he decides to eat, he is losing weight. Please advise. We changed foods, we've added chicken breast meat, and even dog gravy nothing, dont know what to do now. The vet says the puppy is fine.

Reply to Wandile
Posted by: Dries | 2009-08-02

Hi I was wondering if you might be able to assist me.

My Boerbull dog has suddenly developed a kind of skin rash on his body. His hair is falling out in patches in particular on his back.

Could you please let me know what might be causing this.

Thanking you kindly

Reply to Dries | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: dozer | 2013-04-09

i have the same problem, did your dog overcome this and how

Posted by: Sunflower girl | 2009-04-16

Do you live in Cape Town?
or even better in the Milnerton area?

Reply to Sunflower girl
Posted by: Chill | 2009-04-14

Whatever brand you decide on - make sure you get the PUPPY variant, and keep him on this until he' s 18 months, then ' wean'  him onto the adult variety.

Reply to Chill
Posted by: Boerboel Owner | 2009-04-14

I feed mine Ultra dog Growth and he loved it when he was about eight weeks old and he loves it now(10 months old).

To CyberVet I see you do not mention Ultra Dog in the foods you " recommend"  whereas not so long ago it was one of your preffered less expensive foods. Change of heart perhaps?

Reply to Boerboel Owner