Question
Posted by: frightened | 2008/08/28

feedback: post 1972

Dear Cybershrink

We went to social worker. It seems my daughter was never abused.My family have just made her apprehensive and afraid that she would see any affection from my boyfriend as a threat. they even warned her against her brother saying he is now a teenager and will want sex with a girl, so she must tell them if he goes in the bathroom when she is there or if he looks at her in the wrong way etc.

Sadly, this sort of situation is all too common --- sometimes one parent when there is animosity or a bitter separation, will try to convince a child that the other parent ( or that parent's bf/gf ) is being abusive. I think it should be prosecuted as child abuse where this happens and can be proved. <br>Anyhow, a relief to learn that the child is not being directlly abused as alleged. But I would discuss this situation with Child Welfare, as maybe a court order should be sought to protect the child from these twisted and abusive people

2
Posted by: frightened | 2008/08/28

Hi Maria
I know. I' ve always honoured my parents and been very respectful.They not exactly people I can chat logically too. But these are my kids.I am a bit of a coward where confrontation is concerned, but I have to stop what they' re doing.\My boyfriend isn' t even angry re the situation or of being accused, he is more concerned about my daughter.
Thx for the support.It is genuinely appreciated.

Reply to frightened
Posted by: Maria | 2008/08/28

I' m glad you' re girl wasn' t abused, but you really need to keep her away from these people.

Reply to Maria