Posted by: Sam | 2008-12-09

Feedback on question 1611

Hi Dr Bets, You asked for feedback regarding my sonar. I had quite a week last week, had another attack on Wed morning, was rushed to hospital to have a sonar, and was admitted to hospital immediately after my Dr saw the results. I was suffering from gall stones, but had put diagnosis off for so long that I had Cholecystitis too. This in turn had led to a liver infection, which meant that the surgeon could not operate. The doctor finally operated Laproscopically on Friday and I was discharged on Sunday. Thanks for the advice, thankfully I am doing much better now.

Dear Sam
Wow, you had an eventful week last week! I am glad that you are better now and that the operation is over and done with. Thanks for letting me know!