Question
Posted by: TC | 2010/09/10

Feedback on Fred

Just thought I would give you feedback on Fred. 2 Vets and 2 specialists later they have all decided not to treat Fred for Cushings disease. They all feel he is just too old to be put though the treatment (10 half).

They have given me Remydil to manage his pain/discomfort. I have noticed that if I feed him less more often it seems to also releve the discomfort.

He is still running around playing, swimming and barking his head off on his good days, so I guess we will take one day at a time.

Thanks again for all your advice.

Hi TC

Thank you for the feedback.

I wish you all the best with Fred and I hope he has many more happy years.

Kind Regards

Angus Campbell

2
Posted by: Lila | 2010/09/10

My friend''s dog had Cushings and she lived to the ripe old age of 14 (and she was a large dog), and was happy &  healthy - I hope your doggie also has many years ahead of him!

Reply to Lila
Posted by: CyberVet | 2010/09/10

Hi TC

Thank you for the feedback.

Kind Regards

Angus Campbell

Reply to CyberVet