Feeback on mistake

Hi guys - so i got a verbal warning this morning, suppose that is better than getting fired or paying up. I again offered to pay but my boss said its against the law, but because of the cost and my negligence i am receiving a verbal warning which will go onto my personel file.

I feel better today, and suppose it could have been alot worse. Thanks all for the kind words and support!

Well, at least it's cheaper ! Pleased you survived the crisis. I still think when they all cool down, they should see it as an ERROR ( and ALL of them make those ) and not some awful devious plot to destroy the company ! Now surge ahead, calmly doing wll, to show them what a freak event this really was

Posted by: Liza | 2009-06-19

And the warning has to be removed from your file after 6 months by law. So as things go, it' s a positive outcome. Glad you don' t have to pay back. My brother-in-law works for ADT and had an accident in the ADT vehicle he was using. The vehicle wasn' t even roadworthy and he didn' t have a choice as to which vehicle he could use. Now he has to pay R5000. And somehow in his case its legal for them to expect him to pay this. All this on a security guard salary. ADT are sharks!

Reply to Liza