Question
Posted by: dw | 2010-09-14

fear starting

Hi doc &  others. It just seems like all the guys I meet are only interested for about 2 weeks and then fade. It starts off really strong, with them sms''ing me, calling to go on dates, etc and then after 2 weeks.... silence with no explanation. I dont know what I do wrong, I am myself and have fun and laugh. My dates &  I get on well, so I cant pinpoint what is going wrong. I''m starting to fear going out with any guy!! Please help. Thanks.

Not really my area of expertise, dw - No guys seem to ever ask me out ! :} However, I'm sure out other good readers will be able to comment more helpfully.

3
Posted by: Bee | 2010-09-15

Are you possibly getting too serious too fast? Guys get very turned off by desperate girls. I''m not saying you are desperate, just saying...

Reply to Bee
Posted by: Happiness | 2010-09-15

If you want to figure our why people come and go in your life, brace yourself for exhaustion!! They will come and yes they will leave but that says nothing about you. They could be in it for fun. I don''t think its a good idea to doubt yourself based on this.

Reply to Happiness