Question
Posted by: anon | 2008/07/21

Fear of not falling pregant

Hi, i have this friend who has this fear that she wont be able to fall pregant one day. I really beleive that we attract what we fear and i want to help her get rid of this fear.

Is there any medical tests that will help to prove that she will be able to have a kid one day? ....

Any information regarding this as well as costs will be greately appreciated.

Kind Regards

If she did all the tests needed, it would be very expensive and invasive. Perhaps she could have a blood test to see if she is ovulating. This may put her mind at rest.

3
Posted by: Lelo | 2008/07/23

Hi there, I also had the fear that I would never fall pregnant. My partner and I tried for two years and did not come right. I was so desparate that I arranged a consultation with a fertility specialist - Guess what I didn' t even have to go through with that consultation, I am now 5 weeks pregnant, So just relax and put your trust in GOD ( if you were meant to have a child it will happen at the right time).

Reply to Lelo
Posted by: T | 2008/07/22

hi there, for some reason that i can not explained i also have this fear that i will not be able to have children. please tell your friend that she is not alone. like i said i can not explain why i feel this way.

Reply to T
Posted by: T | 2008/07/22

Reply to T