Question
Posted by: Me | 2011-09-09

Fear of Driving on Freewaws

I normally start panicking when I drive on freeways to sunch an extent that I dont drive on Freeways at all>  Is athere any cure for this as this really affect my life.

Yes, the good news is yes, absolutely - such phobias / anxiety usually responds really well to basic good treatment, maybe entirely to CBT ( COgnitive-Behaviour Therapy ) from a psychologist, or possibly with the addition of some medication such as meds also used to treat depression. YOu can UNLEARN these phobias which are examples of learned anxiety

3

Posted by: Out of the box | 2011-09-09

Two options
1 therapy
2 Gautrain

Reply to Out of the box
Posted by: Loli | 2011-09-09

Eish i know what u mean, only do them on weekend, Monday to Friday ke no go area for me :(

Reply to Loli