Posted by: Debate | 2009-02-01

fear do we need it

I am busy preparing a speech annd need all the info I can get

Nice try, simon ! But I am so busy ( 4 articles to finish this week, in my own writing plans ) that I really don't have time to prepare other people's essays for them ! Have you tried doing a Google search on terms like " fear, functions of" etc ?

Posted by: I reckon so | 2009-02-02

Fear, being one of man' s basic instincts is our way of protecting ourselves from harm. I now refer to a NORMAL person, not some wild ,careless maladjusted person one encounters from time to time. We have an inborn fear of injury and pain, so avoid dangerous animals, fire etc. Its also something that keeps one on the straight and narrow, fear of breaking the law, fear of going to prison, as I say, for most NORMAL people, but having said that, I think the basic instinct remains. Hope I was on the right track for you, good luck with the debate.

Reply to I reckon so