Posted by: Jane | 2013-01-31

I have a constant fear that something bad will happen to me and my family. From being robbed, hijacked, car accidents you name it. I get easily upset by news bulletins/ articles or by seeing something beside the road. It is driving me insane and at times find it difficult to sleep. It''s been the last few months. Nothing happend that would''ve cause this huge fear. What do I do?

See a psychiatrist for a proper assessment and a discussion of treatment options - this is a situation we've all seen from time to time, and usually responds well to treatment. There are elements of anxiety, phobia, depression and obsessiveness in such complaints, but carefully selected medication and CBT style counselling can make a big difference

Posted by: Ale | 2013-02-11

I read a long time ago Dirty Work and it makes me wish Mr. Sadamoto published more stoires like this, that prove that he is not only the man behind the creation of the character design for Evangelion and other series, but also an excellent mangaka and awesome illustrator.

Reply to Ale