Question
Posted by: Michelle | 2011/12/07

Fear

I''''ve worked very hard but experienced chronic failure over the last 8 years - nothing has worked - and now fear of continuing or trying something new is giving me sleepless nights which translates into a deep sadness throughout my day - I don''''t have family, so i can''''t get support from them - any advice?

Michelle

I suggest that you consult your doctor for a prescription for an antidepressant. Consulting a psychologist will also be beneficial. This way you will be able to talk to someone about your fears and problems and you will be able to get perspective from someone neutral.