Question
Posted by: patience | 2008/10/09

fear

I read in your forum about the wife who is so afraid of living in South Africa and I have a daughter like this who will not even get her own flat/townhouse even though she can afford it and would love not to live with us, her parents. She is ruining her life, I think. I know there is a lot of danger out there but if I, a frail person, can deal with it, she should learn to deal with it. I have tried to help her and failed. What can you suggest?

Dear Patience
Some people are more anxious of nature. It may help to look for a flat for her in a security complex or for her to share a flat with a friend if she is scared of living alone. If you think she is abnormally anxious about this, seeing a psychologist to help her learn ways to cope with this may help.

1
Posted by: patience | 2008/10/09

sorry wrong forum

Reply to patience