Posted by: Jerk | 2011-03-10

Fatties continued

Hey im just saying that there is no reason for women to STAY fat.I understand the circumstances for putting on weight eg pregnancy,genes etc.What im saying is that you should still lose the weight.its not impossible.and all you people who claim to be size 30 and 32 are lying.Youre probably huge.Because if you really did have a good body you would agree with me.its common knowledge.DUDES DONT LIKE FAT CHICKS!!ITS JUST NOT PRETTY.If a man had to choose between Oprah or Beyonce who is he gonna pick???????

Could we end this thread, please ? It has been so increasingly boring since it started ?

Posted by: Jerk | 2011-03-11

Um to men.Im not talking about love.Im saying if you had to see a huge fat woman and Carmen Electra and you could pick one without saying so much as a word to them.Who are you going to pick?????

Reply to Jerk

Posted by: Men | 2011-03-10

You are stupid, I have a fuller figure women she is amazing and beutiful.

Keep your steriotype ignorence to yourself " jerk" 

Reply to Men
Posted by: Truth | 2011-03-10

Hi Jerk
Why have u ignored my advice on your original posting 791?

Reply to Truth
Posted by: Spaceman | 2011-03-10

You pretty much a shallow superficial group of people?

Reply to Spaceman
Posted by: Happiness | 2011-03-10

I agree with Jerk!

When we look good, we feel good. If that was not true we wouldn''t be so miserable after picking up weight when those bulges are sticking out in the wrong places.

But yes there are women who love their fuller figures. They look stunning and the way they dress up their bodies is amazing!

Reply to Happiness
Posted by: LULU | 2011-03-10

Jerk you are right, I am a woman and it is frightning to see people letting go of themselves like that. Especialy young girls between the ages of 16 - 21....
You get big boned women with a fuller body which can be totaly hot and sexy if they maintian their figure.

Reply to LULU
Posted by: Jerk | 2011-03-10

Have you noticed its only women protesting this theory?hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Reply to Jerk
Posted by: Liza | 2011-03-10

Why are you looking for attention by trying to stir up trouble? Is your self-esteem really that low? People - don''t let this troll upset you. It''s attention-seeking at its worst...

Reply to Liza