Question
Posted by: Jerk | 2011/03/09

Fatties

Why is there so many fat woman out there that dont care about how they look.A woman should not be more than a size 34.its disgusting.seriously ladies you really need to take a good look at yourself and put down the junk food.CS why do you think women allow themselves to get so fat?is it a self esteem problem?

Are you certain that they don't care how they look ? Or is it just that the way they choose to look ( for whatever reason ) doesn't please you ? And do fat men not bother you at all ? Weight is still much more of a mystery than you might expect ; some people eat enormously without gaining weight, and others gain weight very easily. Why does it happen to bother you so very much ?

15
Posted by: Jerk | 2011/03/10

Hey im just saying that there is no excuse for STAYING fat.I understand the circumstances that lead to some people being fat.eg pregnancy,genes and so on.What im saying is that there is no reason to stay that way.And all you people who are claiming to be size 30 and 32 are lying.Youre probably huge and just pretending that you have a good body.because if you really did have a good body you would agree with me.

Reply to Jerk
Posted by: Lolo | 2011/03/10

Jerk o tshabile Lol!!!!

Reply to Lolo
Posted by: Mzulu | 2011/03/10

Take it easy people LOL..

Reply to Mzulu
Posted by: Nikki | 2011/03/10

Fat men are also disgusting & mdash - their big fat bellies hanging over their trousers, their " man boobs" , their jowls etc. so please don''t judge women ... !! I was a size 34 until I had my last child 12 years ago and now I am a healthy size 36 & mdash  I have lost that gaunt, emaciated look and I love it .... take a good look at yourself before you find fault with others ... I am sure you are not a Mr SA candidate yourself so shut the hell up and stop insulting women ... maybe you have a problem with women ..... mmmmmmmm??? Get a life and stop posting nasty comments on this forum ... !! I would rather be chubby and happy than skinny and miserable - weighing every lettuce leaf before I eat it & mdash  there are more important things in life than peoples'' weight ... arrrggghhhhh ur name sure suits you!!

Reply to Nikki
Posted by: Gracie | 2011/03/10

Your pseudonym suits u well - JERK!!!

Reply to Gracie
Posted by: Sindi | 2011/03/09

You are sick in your head, FAT, OBESE for anyone above size 34,. You can not judge the world by your standard?

Anyway who are you? a guy''s body is as important. which planet do you come from.?...... Not all people like what you like. I''m a size 30, i''m just distgusted with your stupidity remarks. have you ever heard of people inheriting genes of being over weight, educate your self and stop making yourself look stupid in public thinking its only food that makes people big.

Sis man''''''''''''''''''''''

Reply to Sindi
Posted by: Truth | 2011/03/09

Hi Jerk
I was wondering why you were hanging around this site and what your mental health problem can be. Now all has been revealed. Your obviously distorted view that anyone over size 34 is obese and your nausea at cellulite/fat could be diagnosed as bulemia and anorexia. Your rants on this site are a plea for help.
As u r now out of the mental illness closet please post a new question re your problem - we r all here 4 u.
Of course l may be wrong and all you really are is just a jerk.......

Reply to Truth
Posted by: HellNo! | 2011/03/09

Life''s like that, we are all different shapes. If you feel nauseous, go ahead an vomit and see if that changes any of the lives of the people you call " fat" . And you are no-one''s standard setter. If you like up to size 34, then leave the rest out and stop making it a problem, because it clearly isnt. Size 34, what a stereotype! I''m a size 32 and still I find opinionated people like you shallow, especially around a subject that has so many contributing factors as weight.

Reply to HellNo!
Posted by: Sexy Lady | 2011/03/09

Well, I find fat men totally repulsive. Especially Beer Boeps and lets not even talk about rotting, unflossed, bad oral hygene teeth.

Reply to Sexy Lady
Posted by: Jerk | 2011/03/09

No im not fat.All im saying is that a fat woman looks worse than a fat guy

Reply to Jerk
Posted by: Hey | 2011/03/09

Weight carrying isnt easy Jerk. But at the end of the day the change can only come from the overweight person, they must want to change. Hey maybe they are happier with cupcakes and fast food? And isnt that what the modern world is about? Happiness and the pursuit of it?

Reply to Hey
Posted by: Huh? | 2011/03/09

Of course it is the same! Why are fat men any different to fat women? Jerk, are you fat?

Reply to Huh?
Posted by: Jerk | 2011/03/09

Its not the same thing as a woman.all that cellulite and fat makes me nausius

Reply to Jerk
Posted by: Casey | 2011/03/09

Jerk, what about fat ment???????????????

Reply to Casey