Question
Posted by: Lauren | 2012-01-28

Fatigue, stinging pains, dizziness

Hey doc

i am experiencing extreme fatigue, tiredness, dizziness when i turn my head to the left side fo the past month. I just want to sleep the whole time and it feels as if i do not get enough rest.

The stinging pains in my hands and feet started a week ago. It comes and goes but is rather painful, there doesnt seem to be any precipitating factor which i can identify.

I can not study and can barely survive the day at work, i have no energy thus no motivation and it makes me so depressed feeling like a 70 year old when i am only 22.

Thanks for your advice

Unfortunately, there are numerous possible causes for your symptoms. Causes can range from chronic sinusitis, with inflammation of the inner ear to Vitamin B deficiency, chronic viral infection or metabolic abnormalities, like hypothyroidism. Please consult your doctor for a thorough examination and blood tests.