Question
Posted by: Atir | 2012-02-08

Fatigue / headache / easy bruising

I am a ''healthy"  30 year old female. I have been experiencing headaches, severe bruising (even when I just scratch myself)and extreme fatigue. I also have tinnitus in my left ear. I have been diagnosed with Low iron levels 3 months ago but I am drinking supplements. My headache increases during excerise. My doctor has ordered a platalet count and full blood count but I am still waiting for the results. What illness can cause the abovementioned symptoms and what other tests must I look at if my blood tests come back normal?

Atir

Easy bruising is associated with blood disorders, where clotting is prolonged. I suggest that you wait for the results of the blood tests, before considering other tests and possibilities. Tinnitus is usually due to pathology of the inner ear. You should consult an ENT specialist for treatment.

Sinusitis can be a cause for your frequent headahes, especially during exercise but the ENT specialist will also be able to address this issue.