Question
Posted by: ZANDIZ | 2012/04/18

FATIGUE

I''M STILL BREASTFEEDING MY 13MONTH OLD, LATELY HE ONLY FEED WHEN GOING TO SLEEP AND IN THE MORNING. MEANING WE SLEEP THROUGH THE NIGHT. THE PROBLEM IS THAT EVEN THOUGH I SLEEP 8 TO 9 HOURS EACH NIGHT, WHEN I WOKE UP I''M MORE TIRED THAN WHEN I WENT TO SLEEP. WHAT CAN BE THE PROBLEM?

Zandiz

There are a multitude of causes for chronic fatigue. Your breastfeeding can cause your fatigue and I suggest that you consult a doctor for blood tests, to determine if there is any pathological cause for your chronic fatigue. It is possible that you are anemic and that you have a low Vitamin B count.