Question
Posted by: WENDY | 2009/12/10

FATIGUE

I have recently started a new job where I am not as busy as I was at my previous job which required me to be alert and on the go 9 hours a day. The last 3 weeks I am having a problem with extreme fatigue. The fatigue seems to be triggered by drinking coffee. In the morning we all start our day off with a cup of coffee during the morning meeting, about 30 minutes later I develop a feeling of thick headedness and can hardly keep my eyes open.

I take Enalapril 5mg and daptril 2.5mg in the mornings and 5mg Enalapril in the evenings. I do have a thyroid problem for which I am taking 300ug of eltroxin daily. There is a history of diabetes and insulin resistance in the family on both sides.

I desperately need help with this problem, lack of sleep I doubt seeing as I sleep on average 7 hours a night.

Hallo Wendy
I think you should see your doctor for a medical check up - have your insulin levels, sugar levels and thyroid hormones tested. Do you eat a balanced breakfast?

2
Posted by: John | 2009/12/10

Stop drinking the coffee, try " Rooibos"  tea and without milk.
For the diabetes go for blood test at a lab. like PathCare.
Eat small portions and up to 6 times a day.

Reply to John
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/12/10

Hallo Wendy

Reply to cyberdoc