Posted by: EAGLE | 2009-06-08

I would like to know i have been suffering from a vaginal infection for quite a while now, nothing i have used has made it any better. i also have problems, with yellow eyes, and feeling funny when looking from one thing to the other. Usually when the infection is on it' s baddest, my eyes start, and u feel extremely tired, i struggle to eat then. It also feels like i' m running a fever and i break out in pimples and this is all in my neck and not in my face at all. can you tell me if all of these syptoms are related or not. and what is causing it.

Dear Eagle
You may have an infection that can also cause dry eyes and other inflammatory symptoms. Please see your doctor and ask him to test you for STD's. The yellow eyes could indicate liver problems or infection and this needs to be tested too.

is there not a home test for me to do for std' s

I also have very dark urine.