Posted by: petty | 2010-12-10

I ''M a 28 years old female,i have a long distance relationship for 10 yrs now,we have two kids.I''m having a big birthday party for my two kids,but the father of my kids doesn''t wonna come to the party.He never contributed even a cent,he said he cannot come because he is afraid that my other boyfried( I DONT HAVE ANY OTHER BOYFRIENDS).MUST I BEG HIM TO COME?

Dear Petty,

You have posted this question in the wrong forum. This forum addresses sexual problems and questions.

Posted by: queneth | 2011-01-06

Thanx jolene i finally got it.

Reply to queneth
Posted by: ABC | 2010-12-11

Please dont beg! What you need to do is document all the time he spends with the kids - you may need this later on

Reply to ABC
Posted by: Jolene | 2010-12-10

Click on COMMUNITY at the top of this page then click on SEE ALL FORUMS you will find all the forums there.

Reply to Jolene
Posted by: QNTH | 2010-12-10

Please help me,where can i get HEART TO HEART FORUM.

Reply to QNTH
Posted by: Jolene | 2010-12-10

Why did u post this question here?? Go to HEART TO HEART FORUM

Reply to Jolene
Posted by: keitho | 2010-12-10

sounds like hes not intrested at all. he dosnt want to be in your kids lives so he makes excuses .... its his loss . you just be the supportive parent that you are. Do not beg him to come,

Reply to keitho