Question
Posted by: Need help | 2010/01/06

fat deposits

Please help me, i' m skinny, recently had a baby. I am almost back to my normal skinny weight but i have noticed that i have cellulite on my legs :-(, i still look skinny.
I run/jog regularly. I can even wear a mini because i dont like the way i look. I' m 1.76m tall and weigh 58kg. What is the normal weight for someone as tall as me?
Thank you kindly

Cellulite is tough, because you're not overweight but you're fighting against the body's own natural tendency to store fat in certainly locations.

Certainly, it's not a question of losing weight - your weight is actually on the low side for your height. If anything, you could increase to something in the mid 60s and you'd still be fine. The solution might be to do more tonight exercise - weights and circuit, to improve muscle tone, which will have a small effect on your weight, but hopefully a positive effect on your physical appearance.

I'm not sure if you are at the gym or not, but I would say to look into weight training, because I think that is most likely to be of benefit.

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2010/01/15

Reply to fitnessdoc