Question
Posted by: karen | 2010-06-10

fat cyclist

am exercising(cycling) 5-6 times per week not to hard just to get fit ,but I also can''''t control my appetite and my weight. I try to eat right but I got these un controllable cravings for sweet things. My tyroid is under active &  I drink Eltroxin every day. I asked my pharmacit for advise , he said I can use Phedra Cut stimulant free. Will that help to control the appetite or must I use USN Appetite Control pills? Can you please help me? I am tired of being the fat cyclist in our group and I try so hard to loose weight

Hi Karen

I see your question was submitted a few days ago as well, and it's now been answered, so hopefully you find it there!

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2010-06-10

Hi Karen

Reply to fitnessdoc